According to the announcement from Singapore High Commission in Malaysia,from 15th Dec.,2008,all visa applications will be outsourced and start to implement the Submission of Application for Visa Electronically(SAVE) and the High Commission will stop dealing with visa applications directly.
There are four official appointed travel agencies for processing the visa application:
- Global Holidays Sdn Bhd, 2nd Floor Wisma Cosway, Jalan Raja Chulan
- Look Asia Holidays Malaysia, Menara Melawangi, Pusat Perdagangan Amcorp, Jalan Persiaran Amcorp
- MP Travel, Jalan Imbi
- Singapore Visa Application Centre, VFS (M’sia) Sdn Bhd, Amoda Building, Jalan Imbi
The charges of applying visa are as follows:
- Non-refundable visa processing fee RM71(US$20)
- service fee RM29(US$8)
I hope with implementation of SAVE,the processing period could be shorten and facilitate the application.For me,the benefits of new policy are:
- Get transport easier-I could reach one of the agency by bus directly.No need to get a long travel by LRT+walk to visit the High Commission in KL.
- Save time-I only need to submit documents to the agency and it will help me to do the rest of workings.
- Less time limitation-previously the High Commission only processes visa application in the morning,but now it could be done during all official hours(normally 9am-5pm).
Thus,it seems to be a hassle-free policy,huh?I will try it next time when I have enough funds travelling to Singapore. 😀
People want to apply for Singapore Visa now need to go to the following authorised agents:
|A)||Global Holidays Sdn Bhd
Located in Kuala Lumpur and address is
Lot 2.48, 2nd Floor Wisma Cosway,
88 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +(603) 21423233
Fax: +(603) 21489078 / 21412860Operating Hours: 0900 – 1700 hrs (Mon – Fri), 0900 – 1300 hrs (Sat)
Closed on Sunday and PH
110/111 Jalan Imbi,
55100, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +(603) 21427177
Fax: +(603) 21459591
Website: www.mptravel.com.myOperating Hours: 0900 – 1800 hrs (Mon – Fri), 0900 – 1300 hrs (Sat)
Closed on Sunday and PH
|C)||Singapore Visa Application Centre
A service of VFS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Suite 19.04, 19th Floor Wisma MCA,
163 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Application submission :
09:00 – 16:00
16:00 – 17:00
Helpdesk Number: 0321618028 (0900 Hrs to 1600Hrs)
Each application will be considered on its own merits.
The visa processing fee payable is RM 71 for each application. The fee collected is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
A service fee of RM 34 for each application is chargeable by the Authorised Visa Agents for their services.
Applicants with Local Contact in Singapore may submit their applications online directly.
Note : Walk-in application will not be accepted at the High Commission. Please contact any of the above Authorised Visa Agents for further assistance.
I wish the latest information will be helpful for most of you.