- Fixed WL MAC address may not be set properly. This seems to have caused various connectivity problems, including a possibility of getting locked out.
- Fixed static IP entry was ignored if it exceeded a certain length even though the GUI allowed it.
- Fixed Device List may not display Static IP hostnames.
- miniupnpd replaces the older UPnP service, adds NAT-PMP support (must enable).
- Added options for DDNS refresh time and do not perform an ‘NVRAM commit’ for DynDNS in the GUI.
- Added ID for WTR54GS, WZR-G108 – thanks to BaoWeiQuan; WR100 – thanks to Hovsep.
- Various fixes, WL500GP, WL520GU, WBR2G54 – thanks to Fedor.
- Added options for more SSH/telnet connect limits in Admin:Access.
- Added option to use WAN port for LAN in Basic:network.
- Reworked logout. Tested with IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Updated Busybox 1.14.0, Dnsmasq 2.47, L7 filters 20090510.
If you have a proper model of router,just try to install this firmware on and I’m sure that you’ll definitely like it later.