Firefox Beta 3.6 had come out for several weeks.In fact I had tried it when it firstly launched,but I don’t feel so comfortable on it because quite a lot of add-ons were not compatible and I even met some crashes in one-hour usage.
However,with the help of thousands of beta users,it has been going to run properly and most of functions could work well.Firefox also introduced Add-on Compatibility Reporter which could mention the author of add-ons for any compatibility issues.You could check up the details of the Beta of Firefox 3.6 / Gecko 1.9.2 introducing several new features for users to evaluate:
- (New in this update) A change to how third-party software integrates with Firefox to increase stability.
- (New in this update) The ability to run scripts asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- A mechanism to prevent incompatible software from crashing Firefox.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
I’m going to try that again soon.If you want to try it,please go here to download and install it.I hope you will like it too.