I use the online banking services for many many years because I know that Maybank provides the most flexible online functions up to date.Now Maybank claims that it has developed the mobile portal which will bring more convenience to its existing customers.
Some services could be done by the mobile portal:
- Account Summary
- Balance Inquiry (Savings, Current, Credit/Debit Card)
- M2U History, Recent Transaction, Today’s Transactions, Transaction History (Deposit, Credit/Debit Card)
- Funds Transfer
- To Own Accounts
- To Registered 3rd Party Accounts
- To Registered Interbank GIRO
- Registered Bill Payment
- Card Payment (Own)
- Card Payment (Registered 3rd Party Accounts)
- View Rates
- View Forex & Deposit Rates
Well,the service is still under beta stage and so the facilities are quite limited.I think it could be enhanced once it goes through more tests and gets more feedbacks.I wonder which bank will be the next one that will introduce mobile portal to be closer to an e-world.