Rovio created Angry Birds one year ago and till now the series of games are still in the list of most downloaded games.Today,Rovio releases a new version of Angry Birds,called ‘Space‘.Well,pigs now will fly.
Actually it was be introduced in SXSW some days ago with Samsung Galaxy Note LTE.However,it turns to be available to all popular platforms.
If you’re interested in this game,you can get to download it by following methods.
Google I/O Day 2 introduces batches of excellent enhancements about Chrome and also officially releases Chromebook.
Google announced that up to date,there are 160 million Chrome users all over the world and the number is increasing.That means Google Chrome has more attentions in the browser market.Google Chrome will never stop to improve the performance and simplify the user experience.
1.Chrome is going to add some useful features such as speech and live translate.To fulfill the features will be tremendously easly-just need add on one row of codes. That’s all.
2.Chrome will have better GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D support,meaning that the websites written by CSS will get much faster loading speed in the near future.
3.Chrome is keeping focus on Canvas 3D and WebGL which could enhance web gaming experience.From the test result of FishIE tank,the next edtion of Chrome could run 10X faster than current one.
4.In-app payments will be rolled out in Chrome web store.The whole process will be very simple,a few clicks could complete the transaction.And Google also claims that only 5% of sales will distribute to Google,the rest of 95% sales will all belong to the developers.
5.With the improved performance of Chrome,web games have been possible.This time,Angry Birds land into Chrome Web Store with exclusive levels for Chrome users.
6.Chrome OS will be available in Amazon.com and Bestbuy in US from 15 June,2011 as well as well other 6 countries:UK,Italy,Spain,France,Germany and Netherlands.All features are based on cloud and Chrome OS need only 8 seconds to boot up,usable for up to 8 hours.Some features will also be available for offline use,for example Gmail,Google docs and Google Calendar in this summer.Samsung and Acer are the main manufacturers of chromebook.The monthly subscription for business is US28/user;for schools and government administrations,US20/user.
Sudoku is not a new game,but recently I begin to play it frequently with no reason.Perhaps I want to get a higher IQ.
With a reference of Wiki,Sudoku,in short,is a logic-based number-placement puzzle.The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9 only one time each. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.
I always visit WebSudoku playing online.In that website,you could choose your preferred difficulty levels of games to fit your demands-a challenge or only a relaxation.
During the long holidays,if you feel bored,just go to play it.It will definitely help to remove your depressed mood and probably let you be smarter with no cost.Isn’t it perfect?
PS3 and Xbox 360 are the best selling video game consoles in the world.Both of them are having strong supports of software(games) so that the users can easily get every kind of entertainment from that box nowadays.Meanwhile,a lot of hardware producers are starting their works to make enhanced accessories in order to fit every gamer’s demands. So what we want,what we get-it’s the real thing!
Some of my friends are always confusing on choosing a proper one.However,I can’t give them a reasonable advice at all because I’m not an expert on that area too.Thus,I tried to search for answers from some forums and professional websites.After all,I get my conclusions:
PS3 is good at describing the details of pictures.So if you have an HDTV at home and equip with your PS3,you will surely get a perfect experience on your vision.The bad stability of network function is a real death-wound.Compared with PS3,Xbox 360 looks like more popular because it can perform well in any situation(with/without HDTV).Actually once you put it with Windows Media Center,it will not only be a game console,but also a powerful home entertainment system which you may not imagine.
PS3 and Xbox360 are sold at almost the same price(RM1500-1700).Which would you buy,PS3 or Xbox360?