Windows 8 was released one week ago officially and quite a number of Windows 7 users had upgraded to Windows 8 by online download method.It’s quite easy and convenient and we could also save some money on delivery.However,some people may realize that it will bring some problems once we want to re-install Windows 8 in a formatted PC.At that time,if you have a piece of Windows 8 DVD/USB flash drive,you will feel easy.
In fact,you could make one by our own and it’s not complicated.
- You have to get a PC which has a DVD burner,a blank DVD disk and Internet connection.
- Download Windows 8 setup file.(Uploaded.net;RyuShare.com)
- Double click the downloaded file and it will run for checking your system and downloading essential files for installation.
- Waiting for choosing the installation method-install by creating media) and click ‘Next’
- Choose which media to use;you have to prepare either a USB flash Drive with at least 3GB empty storage or a ISO file(for making a bootable Windows 8 DVD later).In this case,we choose ISO file,and click ‘Save’
- Then it will pop up a window to ask where you want to save the ISO file.Find a proper location and then click ‘Save’
- After that,just insert you blank DVD disk into your drive and follow the instructions.After about 5 minutes,you will get your bootable Windows 8 DVD.